Sunday, April 8, 2018

Nice To Meet You!


Hello All!

I'm Sara. I have a passion for writing, life, and seeking out the beautiful in everything. I believe in being transparent, and if one person feels inspired or encouraged through my life experiences, then it was all worth it.

Coffee is my love language. I love natural alternatives, and use them 99% of the time. I speak fluent sarcasm and try to respond to most situations with humor, which depending on the recipient can be a really good thing, or not so much. I am, what I call, an extroverted introvert. I can socialize like nobody's business- for short periods of time. I get so excited about naps that I usually can't stop thinking about the fact that I get to nap, and then am unable to fall asleep. Besides my family, traveling is my favorite thing to do. I love to read, when my mini humans let me reserve brain space for it. I am fashionably challenged, and Stitch Fix was once my saving grace for this. Decorating is my thing. I absolutely love Christmas and it's decor throws up on my house during that wonderful time of year. 

I have had so much fun in past professions including Esthetician, Lash Extensionist, Event Coordinator, and my most recent fun endeavor, working as a Home Stager/ Interior Decorator. I love being creative and doing something you love. I had worked in the salon industry for 11 years on and off, and although it will forever have a place in my heart, I know that time in my life has passed. Plus, I can't contour to save my life. So there will be no beauty tutorials from me, you're welcome.

Currently I am living my dream of being a stay-at-home mom. I am so grateful everyday I get to watch my babies grow. My newest boss is quite demanding, but he sure is cute! 

As for my family... I have been married to my amazing husband since 2009. In those years we have bought four homes (two were remodeled and one we built), we have lived in three areas, and have two phenomenal little boys. Our oldest has an affinity for dinosaurs, hockey, and leading the masses. We have lovingly placed the nickname "Hurricane" on him. He daily reminds us that he, in fact, is a force of nature. Our youngest has a polar opposite personality, but can make us laugh like nobody's business. I am convinced he is an old man in a baby's body- so we created the alias "Wallace" for when his old man is showing. You can see Wallace appearances on my Instagram (@sarcurr) He has a mild dairy and egg allergy, which I will address from time-to-time. He is my rainbow baby.

I have been blessed beyond belief with these humans. I could never have dreamt of such a perfect family.

Lastly, but most importantly, Jesus is my everything. He has pieced together my broken parts, filled my emptiness, and brought me joy beyond human comprehension. He will be apart if everything I do, because He has created everything I am.

Have any questions? Never hesitate to ask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment